这是您的门卡,先生。你要求服务时需要出示它。
客房服务你满意吗
dialogue
joan lives in a room next to a club. the noisy makes her hardly fall asleep, so she asks to change another room.
琼住进了一间紧邻夜总会的房间,噪音令她难以入眠,因此她要求换房间。
stuff: good morning, madam. can i help you?
工作人员:早上好,女士。有什么能为您效劳的吗?
joan: yes. i'm in room 324. the room has a bad instion. there's a night club next to our room. it is very noisy. my husband and i couldn't get any real sleepst night.
琼:是的。我住在324房间。房间的隔音效果太差了。我们房间的旁边是一家夜总会,太吵了。我和我先生昨晚都没睡好觉。
stuff: i'm terribly sorry for that, madam.
工作人员:真的很抱歉,女士。
joan: anyway, i can't live in this room now. i need to change a room. do you have a quiet room avable now?
琼:不管怎样,我不能再在这个房间住了,我需要换一个房间。你们现在有安静的房间吗?
stuff: just for a moment, please. let me check it for you. what about this one? it's on the back side of the street with a big balcony. it's a pretty quiet room.
工作人员:请稍等,帮您查一下。这间怎么样?它背街,还带一个大阳台,非常安静。
joan: sounds good. can i have a look at it first?
琼:听起来不错。我可以先看一下吗?
stuff: sure. it's 209. e with me. here it is. e in, please.
工作人员:当然。209房间,请跟我来。就是这间,请进。
joan: good! i'll take this one. i think i can have a good sleep tonight.
琼:很不错。我就要这间吧。我想今晚能睡个好觉了。
stuff: that's for sure, madam. everything is taken care of.
工作人员:那是当然的,女士。一切都会安排妥当的。
joan: thank you for your service.
琼:非常感谢你的服务。
stuff: i think you may need a porter with your belongings, madam.
工作人员:我想您还需要一个服务生帮您搬东西。
joan: i'll appreciate that. thanks a lot.
琼:真的很感谢。
stuff: that's my pleasure.
工作人员:不客气。
notes
1. instion [?insju?lei??n] n. 隔离;隔绝;绝缘;隔音;绝缘、隔热或隔音等的材料
2. balcony [?b?lk?ni] n. 阳台;(电影院等的)楼厅,楼座
3. porter ['p?:t?] n. 搬运工人
4. appreciate [??pri:?ieit] v. 感激,感谢;欣赏,赏识,重视;v.(使)增值,涨价
小贴士
1. i need a cleaner to tidy up my room.
我需要清洁工打扫房间。
2. there's no hot water here. please send a bottle of hot water up.
这里没有热水了,请送上来一瓶热水。
3. i have the clothes to be washed here. please send them to theundry.
我这儿有待洗的衣服,请把它们送到洗衣房去。
4. the light in my room is broken. and it needs to be changed.
我房间的灯坏了,需要换一个新的。
5. my puter can't connect with the web. can you have a check for me?
我的电脑不能连接网络了,帮我检查一下好吗?
退房
dialogue
henry is in the service hall for checking out.
亨利正在服务大厅办理退房手续。
henry: i'm checking out now. may i have the bill, please?
亨利:我现在要结账。请给我账单,好吗?
waiter: sure. what's your room number,sir?
侍者:好的,先生。您的房间号是多少?
henry: it's 1503. here is my key card.
亨利:1503。这是我的门卡。
waiter: a minute, please. it's 5000 yuan all together. tax included.
侍者:请稍等。一共是5000元,含税。
henry: can i pay with credit card?
亨利:我可以用信用卡支付吗?
waiter: yes, sir.
侍者:可以,先生。
henry: here you are.
亨利:给你。
waiter: thanks. do you enjoy your stay here, sir?
侍者:谢谢。先生,您在这里住得满意吗?
henry: very much. the room is clean and cozy; and the service is very good. by the way, is there any service of delivery avable? i need to take my age to the airport.
亨利:非常满意。房间干净舒适,服务也很周到。顺便问一下,这里有运送服务吗?我需要把我的行李送到机场。
waiter: sure. it will be taken care of, sir. which flight do you take?
侍者:当然可以。我们会办好的。您乘坐的是哪次航班?
henry: flight 1515. and my age should be delivered there by 4 o'clock.
亨利:1515次航班。我的行李需要在4点前送到。
waiter: got it, sir. it'd be great to see you again, sir.
侍者:没问题,先生。希望能再次见到您。
henry: thank you.
亨利:谢谢。
notes
1. tax [t?ks] n. 税,税额;v. 向……征税
2. cozy [?k?uzi] adj. 舒适的,安逸的;惬意的
3. deliver [di?liv?] v. 递送,交付
小贴士
1. i'll check out today. can i have the bill?
我今天要退房了,请给我账单可以吗?
2. may i have an invoice?
能给我一张发票吗?
3. can i stay here until 12 o'clock if i check out today?
如果今天退房的话能在这儿待到中午12点吗?
4. i need a help to carry the age to the car from the room.
我需要有人帮我把行李从房间搬到车上去。
5. the price includes the meals and services.
价格包括餐厅和服务的收费。
6. i enjoy myself very much to stay here.
我在这里住得很舒服。