04 销售服务
送货上门
dialogue
andrew wants to buy a big and fortable bed.
安德鲁想买一张舒服的大床。
seller: morning, sir. what can i do for you? there are different kinds of furniture here.
卖家:早上好,先生。我能为您效劳吗?我们这里有各种各样的家具。
andrew: where can i find a bed?
安德鲁:床在那个区域?
seller: this way, please. you can choose whatever you like.
卖家:请这边走。您可以选择任何您喜欢的。
andrew: what's the price of this redwood bed?
安德鲁:这张红木床价格是多少?
seller: 2500 yuan, sir. there's a free offer of bedding if you buy it.
卖家:2500元,先生。您买的话我们还会免费赠送床上用品。
andrew: and should i pay for the delivery?
安德鲁:我需要交运费吗?
seller: no, sir. it's free for transportation. please sign your name, address and way of contact here.
卖家:不用,先生。运送是免费的。请在这里填上你的名字、地址和联系方式。
andrew: what's the time of the delivery?
安德鲁:什么时候到货?
seller: it'll be saturday, sir, if it is convenient for you.
卖家:如果您方便的话,星期六到货,先生。
andrew: ok, may i have your phone number?
安德鲁:好吧。我可以知道你的电话吗?
seller: sure. this is my business card.
卖家:当然,这是我的名片。
notes
1. furniture [?f?:nit??] n. 家具
2. whatever [hw?t?ev?] pron. 任何(事物),每样(事物);无论什么,不管什么
3. redwood ['redwud] n. 红杉,红木
4. delivery [di?liv?ri] n. 交货,交付;配送,发送
5. transportation [?tr?nsp?:?tei??n] n. 运送,运输;运输工具
小贴士
1. we have the door-to-door delivery service for this puter desk.
这台电脑桌我们会为您提供送货上门服务。
2. there's no extra fee for the delivery.
运送过程不会收取额外的费用。
3. you needn't worry about anything else if you decide to buy it.
如果您决定要买的话其他的您就不用担心了。
4. i'm waiting for your delivery at home in the afternoon.
我下午在家等着你们送货。
5. please enter your detailed address here.
请在这里填写您的详细地址。
6. the goods will be delivered in two days. please keep your mobile phone powering on.
货物会在两日内运送过去。请保持你的手机处于开机状态。
维修服务
dialogue
because of the misuse, sally's puter runs very slow and often crashes.
因为不合理使用,萨莉的电脑运行很慢,还经常死机。
sally: have you found the problem of my puter? i have just bought it here for one month. why does it run rather slow and often freeze now?
萨莉:你找到我电脑的毛病了吗?我在这买了才一个月。为什么现在运行很慢,经常死机?
seller: the hardware is ok. the problem is that there are too many viruses in your puter. the virus can disturb the working of the puter. there's no anti-virus system in your puter. it would be infected easily.
店家:硬件没有问题。问题是你电脑里有很多病毒。病毒会干扰电脑的正常工作。您电脑上没安装杀毒软件,很容易被感染病毒。
sally: but it needs money to activate the anti-virus software. i thought there's no need of it.
萨莉:但是激活杀毒软件需要钱啊,我觉得没有必要。
seller: no, an anti-virus software can protect your puter efficiently. for you have just bought it here for one month, i can help you to set up one and activate it. the validity is 3 months.
店家:不,杀毒软件能有效保护您的电脑。你在这儿买了才一个月,我可以帮你安装并激活,有效期是三个月。
sally: ok, thank you.
萨莉:好的,谢谢。
seller: also, i found that there are many documents in your c disk. and that's also a reason that your puter works slow.
店家:而且,我发现你的c盘里装有许多文件。这也是你电脑变慢的一个原因。
sally: you mean the documents should not be set up in c disk?
萨莉:你是说文件不能装在c盘吗?
seller: yes, the c disk is mainly for the systems. you can change the route to other disks if you set up documents.
店家:是的。c盘主要是系统文件。如果你建立新文件的话可以修改路径到别的盘。
sally: i got it. could you help me with the c disk this time?
萨莉:我明白了。这次你能帮我整理一下c盘吗?
seller: no problem.