there is an express mail for lisa. her camera ordered arrives.
有丽莎的快递。她订购的相机到货了。
postman: hello, is this lisa's office?
邮递员:你好,这是丽莎的办公室吗?
lisa: yes, i'm lisa.
丽莎:是的,我就是丽莎。
postman: here's an express mail for you.
邮递员:这有一个您的快递。
lisa: ok, thank you. oh, it's the camera that i bought on the inter.
丽莎:好的,谢谢。哦,这是我在网上买的相机。
postman: please sign your name here.
邮递员:请在这签上您的名字。
lisa: can i open the box to check the camera before signing it? i want to make sure if the product is the one i bought and it is real.
丽莎:签字之前我可以先打开盒子检查一下吗?我想确认下货物是不是我买的那个,并且是否是真品。
postman: sure, you can open it now.
邮递员:当然,您现在就可以打开。
lisa: yeah, that's it, 10 million pixels, a 3-inch lcd screen, and short-term video recording, good performance. should i sign my name here?
丽莎:是的,就是这个,1000万像素,3寸液晶屏,短时摄像功能,性能很好。我应该在这儿签字吗?
postman: yes, thanks.
邮递员:是的,谢谢。
notes
1. express [iks?pres] n. 特快发送,〈英〉快运;快车;adj. 特快的,高速的
v. 快运;表达,表示,陈述;adv. 用快递方式
2. camera [?k?m?r?] n. 照相机;摄影机;电视摄影机
3. pixel [?piks?l] n.(显示器或电视机图像的)像素
4. performance [p??f?:m?ns] n. 性能;工作情况;演出;履行,执行;表现;行为,成就
5. recording [ri?k?:di?] n. 记录,录音,录像;唱片,录制品;adj. 记录的,录音的,录影的
小贴士
1. this is not the same goods with the picture that i have seen on the inter.
这和我在网上照片中看到的货不一样。
2. please sign your name here to plete the delivery of the goods.
请在这儿签上名字,就能完成货物的寄送。
3. everything is good and intact. ok, i'll sign for it.
一切完好无损。好吧,我这就签收一下。
4. i want a red one. but they send me a green one now.
我想要一个红色的,但他们却给我寄一个绿色的。
5. the box is all wet by rain now. i need to change another one.
盒子现在都被雨淋湿了。我需要再换一个。
6. it's just what i want. thanks for your delivery.
这就是我想要的,谢谢你的寄送。
投诉无方?
dialogue
the watch joy bought on the inter is fake. she is rather angry about it.
乔伊在网上买的手表是个假货,她为此很生气。
joy: the watch that i bought on the inter is fake! it doesn't worth that high price.
乔伊:我在网上买的表是个赝品,根本不值那么高的价钱。
mike: how do you know that?
迈克:你怎么知道是赝品呢?
joy: very clearly, it has a poor workmanship. it is a copycat, simting the real brand.
乔伊:很明显,它做工粗糙,是个山寨货,模仿正品的。
mike: the tricky businessman! did you ask the seller to return it?
迈克:狡猾的商人!你要求卖家退货了吗?
joy: i did. but the seller rejected to return the money to me.
乔伊:是的,但是卖家拒绝退款。
mike: we should lodge a pliant and stop the seller's tricky behavior.
迈克:我们应该去投诉,阻止卖家这种欺诈行为。
joy: i called the pliant phone several times. but the line is busy.
乔伊:我拨打了几次投诉电话,但是一直占线。
mike: then we can call the police to give him a punishment.
迈克:那我们可以报警来惩罚他。
joy: ok, and i'll give him a negative ment to his online shop.
乔伊:好吧,并且我要给他的网店来个差评。
mike: next time we should be careful when we buy something online.
迈克:下次在网上买东西的时候我们应该小心一点。
notes
1. fake [feik] n. 骗子;赝品;v. 伪造,篡改,对……做手脚;仿造,假装;adj. 假的,冒充的
2. workmanship [?w?:km?n?ip] n. 技艺,工艺
3. copycat [?k?pik?t] n. 盲目模仿者;山寨
4. simte [?simjuleit] v. 假装;模仿,模拟
5. tricky [?triki] adj. 狡猾的,诡计多端的;机警的;微妙的;(形势、工作等)复杂的;棘手的
6. reject [ri?d?ekt] v. 拒绝,谢绝,驳回;舍弃;排斥;退掉
7. punishment [?p?ni?m?nt] n. 处罚,受罚
8. negative [?neg?tiv] adj. 拒绝的,不同意的;怀疑的;消极的;〈数〉负的,〈电〉阴的,负的;n. 否定词语;否定的观点;拒绝,否认
小贴士
1. copycat
山寨,是近年来兴起的一个名词。最初是在it领域,主要是一些手机厂商对名牌产品的高度模仿现象,实现低成本的利润。后来扩展到其他领域,如数码相机,鼠标,服装,食品等。
2. negative ment
差评,网上店铺都会有信用等级,主要是顾客对店家产品及服务的评价。好评的顾客越多,则卖家信用等级越高,这家店铺就值得信赖。差评越多则相反。
3. we should be careful of the seller's tricky behavior next time.
下次我们要小心不法商家的这种欺诈行为。
4. maybe we can report it to the mence and industry bureau.
或许我们可以向工商局举报。
5. penny wise, pound foolish.
贪小便宜吃大亏。
6. you must give a good reason and way to deal with it for the detective on the watch.
你必须对这个表上的瑕疵给出合理解释和解决方法。