01 初识(2 / 2)

3. gunpowder ['g?n,paud?] n. 火药

4. scheme [ski:m] n. 阴谋,计划,方案;v. 图谋,设计,策划

5. obstruct [?b'str?kt] v. 阻隔,妨碍,阻塞

小贴士

女性穿裙装可以为你的职场形象加分

a research has revealed that opinions of others, based purely on the clothes you are wearing, are formed within seconds of first meeting. women who wear skirts and jackets are viewed as more confident, higher-paid and more dependable than those wearing a trouser suit.

women dressed in a feminine way yet are still perceived as confident and essful. the skirt suit seems to bnce professionalism with attractiveness.therefore, for women, if you want to make a right and strong first expression,dressing a skirt may do it.

调查发现,基于人们所穿的衣服,人们在第一次见面时,几秒钟之内就会形成一个印象。相对于穿裤装来说,穿裙子和短上衣的女性看起来更加自信,收入更高也更加可靠。

女人穿着女性化的服装,这也表达了一种自信和成功。裙装似乎是职业化和女性魅力之间的一种平衡。因此,对女性而言,如果你想给别人留下好的并且深刻的第一印象,穿裙装也许能达到这种效果。

联系方式要互记

dialogue

susan is new in the pany. on her first day of work, she is introduced to her new colleagues.

苏珊是公司的新人。在她上班的第一天,她被介绍给新同事。

karl: hi, i am karl. i'm d to have you with us.

卡尔:嗨,我是卡尔。很高兴你加入我们。

susan: thank you! i feel so good joining the team. i heard that you are the veteran of this pany. i do hope you will help me in work.

苏珊:谢谢!很高兴加入这个团队。我听说您在公司里是元老级人物,我衷心地希望在工作中能得到您的帮助。

karl: certainly. i am sure we will cooperate well in work.

卡尔:当然可以。我相信我们会合作愉快的。

susan: so am i. would you mind my having your telephone number? in case i have something to consult.

苏珊:我也相信。你介意给我你的电话号码吗?万一有事情可以向您请教。

karl: of course. my number is 187985585.

卡尔:当然。我的号码是187985585。

susan: thank you. would you like to write down my number?

苏珊:谢谢。你想记一下我的电话号码吗?

karl: yes?

卡尔:多少?

susan: my cell phone number is 189567788 and my msn is 6885578.

苏珊:我的手机号码是189567788,我的msn号码是6885578。

karl: ok, done. oh, here is my card. if you have emergency in work, call me at any time.

卡尔:好了,记下了。哦,这是我的名片。如果工作中有急事,可以随时给我打电话。

susan: thank you. i will.

苏珊:谢谢,我会的。

notes

1. veteran ['vet?r?n] adj. 老练的;资深的;n. 老手;老兵;经验丰富的人

2. emergency [i'm?:d??nsi] n. 紧急情况

3. at any time 在任何时候,随时

小贴士

1. can i have one of your business cards please?

可以给我一张您的名片吗?

2. would you tell me how i can get into touch with her?

你能告诉我她的联系方式吗?

3. could i have your cell phone number and address, please?

可以给我您的手机号码和地址吗?

4. what number could i reach you?

你的联系电话是多少?

5. by the way, have you got a cell phone?

顺便问一下,你有手机吗?

6. how can i get in touch with you if i have something emergent?

如果我有急事怎样才能和你取得联系呢?

7. how can i reach you?

我怎样和你联系?

也可以这样说:

how can i get in touch with you?