01 个人爱好(2 / 2)

official stamp 公务邮票(公务邮票是政府机关单位用于支付公务邮件所使用的邮票。因此在一般邮局是不会看到有公务邮票出售的,而且它们也不能用于普通邮寄。)

airmail stamp 航空邮票(专为邮寄航空信件而使用的邮票。这种邮票一般都印有“航空邮票”字样和飞机图案。)

postage due stamp 签字邮票(是寄信人在寄信时未贴邮票或未贴足邮票,邮局发现后加贴的补收邮资的凭证,由收件人交纳邮费。欠资邮票不能作为邮资预付的凭证,邮局也不销售。)

e-stamp 电子邮票(根据邮资大小,由自动贩卖机打印不同面值所出售的邮票,又称自动化邮票。这种邮票无齿孔,无背胶,有的上下两边各有两个半圆形凹槽。)

棋牌最益智

dialogue

after work, simon and terry agree on meeting in the chess room of their pany. now they are talking about chess.

下班后,西蒙和特里相约去公司的棋牌室。路上,他们谈起了象棋。

simon: speaking of chess, which one do you prefer, chess or chinese chess?

西蒙:说起象棋,你比较喜欢中国象棋还是国际象棋?

terry: for my part, i prefer chinese chess. there is a saying that “love me, love my dog”. my girlfriend is chinese.

特里:我嘛,当然更喜欢中国象棋。人家都说爱屋及乌,因为我的女朋友是中国人。

simon: really? are you good at it? i heard that chinese chess is very interesting. unfortunately i can't y.

西蒙:是吗?那你是高手吗?我一直觉得中国象棋很有意思,可是我不会。

terry: i myself am a rookie, too. to be honest, chinese chess is easier than chess. but the pieces are allowed arger space. in china, there are many people ying chinese chess, so it's easy to find a teacher.

特里:我还是菜鸟啦。说实话,相对于国际象棋而言,中国象棋要容易得多,但是棋子的活动空间很大。在中国,下象棋的人很多,很容易找到老师的。

simon: you are right. i often see many eldly people ying chinese chess beside the road.

西蒙:是啊。我经常在马路边上看见许多老年人在下象棋。

terry: monly, the game between two masters can also make spectators nervous. you must keep thinking all the time to guarantee that you will not lose.

特里:通常两个高手之间的对弈能让旁观者都感到紧张。你必须得不停地思考才能保证你不会输掉。

simon: yeah. terry, could you teach me some rules about chinese chess? i'm very interested in it.

西蒙:说的对。特里,你能教我一点象棋的规则吗?我很感兴趣。

terry: no problem. as long as you don't mind that i'm a green hand.

特里:没问题。只要你不嫌弃我还是个菜鸟。

notes

1. love me, love my dog 爱屋及乌

2. rookie ['ruki] n. 新手,菜鸟

3. to be honest 诚实地说,说实话

4. spectator [spek'teit?] n. 旁观者,观众

5. guarantee [?g?r?n'ti:] v. 保证,担保;n. 保证;保证书

6. be interested in sth. 对……感兴趣

7. as long as 只要

小贴士

in chinese chess, there are a total of 32 pieces and are yed in a 9-by-9 board. the horse can move along the diagonal of a double-gieds square; bishops can move along the diagonal of a square which posed by 4 grids; rooks goes straight; cannons only can eat one piece by passing another piece.

在中国象棋中,总共有32个棋子,9*9个格子。马走的路线是一个“日”字,走对角;象走的路线是一个“田”字,也是对角;车可以走直线,前后左右都可以;炮要隔一个子才能吃到对方的棋子。

电视伙伴

dialogue

taylor and anny are talking about the plot of the tv showst night.

泰勒和安妮正在谈论昨天晚上的电视剧剧情。

taylor: hey, anny, did you see that tv seriesst night?

泰勒:嘿,安妮,昨天晚上的电视剧你看了吗?

anny: sure. every night i go to bed after watching this tv series. what's up? didn't you see it yesterday?

安妮:当然了。每天我都是看完这个电视剧才睡觉的。怎么?你昨天没有看吗?

taylor: s, my husband wanted to watch the basketball match between thekers and the bulls. so i watched the match all night.

泰勒:哎,昨天晚上我先生要看湖人对公牛的篮球赛。所以我看了一个晚上的篮球。

anny: what a pity! the plot was very exiting.

安妮:那可真遗憾。昨天的剧情十分精彩。

taylor: it doesn't matter. i can see the rebroadcast.

泰勒:没关系,我还可以看重播。

anny: in fact, i am one of kobe bryant's fans. how about the result? does thekers win?

安妮:说起来,我还是科比的粉丝呢。比赛结果怎么样?湖人完胜吧?

taylor: 128:117. the match was intense and thekers won the game difficultly. and…

泰勒:128:117。比赛很激烈,湖人打得也很艰难。还有……

anny: shhh…the boss is ing…

安妮:嘘,老板来了……

notes

1. rebroadcast [ri:?br?:dkɑ:st] n. 转播,重播的节目;v. 重播,转播

2. fan [f?n] n. 扇子;狂热爱好者,迷

3. intense [in'tens] adj. 紧张的;激烈的,强烈的

小贴士

如今穿越剧、谍战剧充斥着银屏,面对那么多类型繁多的电视剧,我们要如何表达呢?

romantic show 言情剧

urban show 都市剧

archaic show 古装剧

idol show 偶像剧

ethical show 伦理剧

war show 战争剧

fantasy show 奇幻剧

historical show 历史剧

suspense show 悬疑剧

time-travel show 穿越剧