1. tour [tu?] n. 旅行,观光;巡回比赛(演出等);v. 旅行,游历
2. choose [t?u:z] v. 挑选,选择;选定,决定;喜欢,宁愿
3. worth [?w?:θ] prep. 相当于……价值的,值得……的;n. 价值
4. province [?pr?vins] n. 省份,大行政区;范围;职责;领域
小贴士
1. the tropical scenery in hainan attracts me most.
我最喜欢海南的热带风光。
2. shaolin temple is famous for its kungfu and buddhism. it has attracted many tourists both domestic and abroad.
少林寺以其功夫和佛教而闻名,吸引了国内外很多游客。
3. i think we need to look for a tourist information center.
我想我们应该去找一家旅游信息中心。
4. could you introduce me some distinctive and interesting ces?
你能给我介绍一些有特色而且好玩的地方吗?
5. i'd like to choose a package tour.
我想选择包价旅游(全方位旅游服务)。
6. what kind of itineraries do you like best?
你最喜欢哪种旅行路线?
准备行李——一样也不能少
dialogue
albert is on leave now. he ns to have a trip in beijing. jack, his roommate and colleague,is helping him to pack up age.
艾伯特现在在休假,他打算去北京旅行。他的室友兼同事杰克正在帮他整理行李。
jack: it's a sunny day today, and it is good for a journey. check the age carefully and be sure that nothing is left behind.
杰克:今天是个阳光明媚的天气,很适合旅行。仔细检查一下行李,确保没落下什么东西。
albert: all the necessities are ready. one more thing, is it cold enough in north to take a jacket in now?
艾伯特:所有必需品都准备好了。还有一点,现在北方够冷吗,要不要带夹克?
jack: it's nearly winter now. there is great difference in temperature during day and night. you'd better take it.
杰克:马上就是冬天了,昼夜温差大。最好带上它吧。
albert: does it often rain?
艾伯特:那里经常下雨吗?
jack: it doesn't rain very often in beijing.but you'd better take an umbre. it won't take up much room anyway.
杰克:北京不经常下雨。不过最好还是带上一把雨伞。反正也不占很大地方。
albert: ok, i'll take one.
艾伯特:好的,我这就拿一个。
jack: take some pills just in case.
杰克:随身带点药,有备无患。
albert: yeah, thank you for reminding me,jack.
艾伯特:对,多谢提醒,杰克。
notes
1. check [t?ek] v. 检查,核对
2. age [?l?gid?] n. 行李
3. necessity [ni?sesiti] n. 必要(性),(迫切)需要;必需品;自然规律
4. umbre [?m?brel?] n.(雨)伞
5. remind [ri?maind] v. 使想起,提醒
小贴士
1. don't forget to take the camera.
不要忘了带相机。
2. this sportswear fits me well for climbing the mountain.
这件运动服很适合我登山时穿。
3. i think we need arger backpack. this one is too small to carry the necessities for travelling.
我想我们需要一个更大一点的背包。这个太小了,装不下我们的旅行物品。
4. there are too many changes of clothes in the box. two suits are enough.
箱子里的换洗衣服太多了。两套衣服就足够了。
5. the age is ready, waiting for the start.
行李都准备好了,等待出发。
6. i can't remember the password to open the lock on my travelling case.
我忘了旅行箱上面的开锁密码。
订购车票
dialogue
lawrence is in the ticket lobby. he wants to book a ticket to shanghai.
劳伦斯正在售票厅。他想订一张到上海的火车票。
lawrence: excuse me, i want to book a train ticket.
劳伦斯:你好,我想订一张火车票。
clerk: ok, where are you going?
售票员:好的。您要去哪里?
lawrence: i'm going to shanghai.
劳伦斯:上海。
clerk: which day do you want to book?
售票员:您要订哪一天的车票?
lawrence: july 8th.
劳伦斯:7月8号。
clerk: ok, let me check for you… beijing west railway station has a train at 8 o'clock p.m. to shanghai.
售票员:好的,我帮您查一下……北京西站有一班晚上8点开往上海的火车。
lawrence: good. how much is it?
劳伦斯:很好。票价多少?
clerk: one hundred and fifty yuan.
售票员:150元整。
lawrence: here you are.
劳伦斯:给你。
clerk: here's your ticket and the change. have a good trip!
售票员:这是您的火车票和零钱。祝您旅途愉快!
lawrence: thank you.
劳伦斯:谢谢。
clerk: you are wele.
售票员:不客气。
notes
1. book [buk] v. 预订;n. 书,书籍;账簿
2. ticket [?tikit] n. 票,车票
3. check [t?ek] v. 检查,核对
4. change [t?eind?] n. 零钱,找回的钱;改变,变化;v. 改变,改换,变化;换衣服;换车
小贴士
1. i want to book a ticket to beijing.
我想订一张去北京的票。
2. we need to buy the ticket three days in advance.
我们需要提前3天把票买好。
3. which one do you like to choose, soft berth or hard berth?
您要选择哪一种,软卧还是硬卧?
4. what's the price for a hard seat?
一张硬座票需要多少钱?
5. be careful of your age when buying the ticket.
买票时要照看好自己的行李。
6. what a long line it is in front of the station! it would take several hours to buy a ticket.
车站前排了这么长的队!买一张票会花上几个小时的时间。